(Сложность — A)
1. John is English. ... an English boy.
He is She is It is Is
2. This is a pen. Those ... books.
is am are be
3. I'm English. ... French?
You're Are you Are You
4. I speak English. She ... Japanese.
speaking do speak speaks are speaking
5. 'What ...?' 'I'm a student.'
do you do you do you you do
(Сложность — B)
6. I'm sorry I ... understand.
no not doesn't don't
7. "... you like a cup of tea?" "Yes, please."
Would Could May Do
8. "Where ... now?"
lives he is he living he is living he living
9. That isn't your coat. It's ... coat.
me my I he
10. Take your coat. It ... rain.
is going to will is has
11. "No, I don't want ... tomatoes.
some a they any
12. Where ... yesterday?
you were you was you were you
13. "Why not go to the National Gallery?" "I ... there yesterday."
go went gone going
14. "Where ... yesterday?" "I was at home."
went you did you went did you go was you go
(Сложность — C)
15. You ... work hard to pass the examinations.
must can were do
16. My French is very good. I speak French ...
good bad well badly
17. I ... to Russia.
have never been been have never have never never been
18. Richard ... the tickets.
already bought has already buy has already bought buy
19. Don't go out. It ... rain.
can may did was
20. Richard ... to a girl when I saw him.
talk talking will talk was talking
21. My sister ... for my birthday.
gave me a book gave to me a book gave a book me me gave a book
22. The man ... came yesterday is very rich.
he who has when
23. John is good at football but Richard is ...
good well gooder better
24. John ... since he left school.
was working works has been working will be working
25. "Please, be quiet." He told me ...
be quiet to be quiet that be quiet that I be quiet
26. "I'm a student." He told me that ... a student.
I am I was he was he is
27. Susan will come to tea if you ... her.
asks ask asked will ask
28. I'm not as clever as you. You are ... I am.
cleverer than cleverer as clever than more clever
(Сложность — D)
29. When I was a child I ... a lot of sweets.
use eat eat used to eat am used to it
30. "... Romeo and Juliet?" "Yes, I saw it on Wednesday."
did you seen have you seen will you see do you see
31. The house ... last year.
built has built was built is built
32. Mary enjoys ... in London.
to live living having living when lived
33. I think you'd better ... to the Doctor.
to go go going to going
34. Tea will be ready when you ... home.
gets get will get shall get
35. If I were you ... home.
I'd go I go I'll go I'm go
36. "Have you finished?" He asked me ...
have I finished if I have finished if I had finished if I finished
37. They ... so much they went to sleep in the garden.
were eating had eaten have eaten eating
38. I like him. He makes me ...
laughing laughter to laugh laugh
39. "Would you mind ... me a cigarette, please?"
give giving to give having given
40. What about ... to the cinema tonight?
go to go we go going
(Сложность — E)
41. I ... here for 5 years in November.
shall be will be shall have been will have
42. I wish I ... a lot of money.
had have will have would have
43. He's rather dirty. He ... a bath before he came here.
had has had should have had would have
44. If you ... gone to the party you would have seen him.
had would have have should have
45. "Where is Piccadilly Circus?" She asked me where ...
Piccadilly Circus was is Piccadilly Circus Piccadilly Circus was Piccadilly Circus
46. The streets are wet. It ... raining.
must have must have been had to must to be
47. He's too old to paint the house himself, so he ...
is painted the house is having his house painted is doing to paint his house is having painted his house
48. I'd rather you ... later. I'm busy now.
come back will come back came back had come back
49. Supposing you ... there again. What would you do?
will go went going will have gone
50. "Can I phone you at 6:00?" "No, I ..."
would eat then should have eaten then shall eat then shall be eating then